What is Bloomberg Invest?
Bloomberg Invest is a multi-platform initiative that brings together the most influential, dynamic and innovative figures in global investing to provide new insight and reveal the new growth opportunities (and risks) in 2020 and beyond. It is a series of events, content and media that covers topics such as institutional investment, crypto, private markets, wealth management and financial advisory.
Bloomberg Invest hosts annual conferences in New York, London, Sydney and other major financial hubs, as well as virtual events that connect global audiences. The events feature keynote speakers, panel discussions, interviews and networking opportunities with the leaders and experts in the investment industry.
Who are the speakers at Bloomberg Invest?
Bloomberg Invest attracts some of the biggest names in finance, economics and investing each year to discuss key strategies in the search both to find new opportunity and reduce market risk. Some of the speakers at the 2023 Bloomberg Invest New York conference included:
- Brian Armstrong, Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO of Coinbase, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the US. He shared his views on the future of crypto, regulation, innovation and inclusion in the digital economy.
- Ray Dalio, Founder of Bridgewater, the world’s largest hedge fund. He discussed his outlook on the global economy, markets, geopolitics and social issues, as well as his principles for success and happiness.
- Stanley Druckenmiller, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Duquesne Family Office, one of the most successful investors of all time. He gave his perspective on the current market environment, inflation, monetary policy and asset allocation.
- Adena Friedman, Chair & CEO of Nasdaq, the second-largest stock exchange in the world. She talked about how Nasdaq is driving innovation and inclusion in the capital markets, as well as the opportunities and challenges posed by technology, ESG and diversity.
- Henry Kravis, Co-Founder & Co-Executive Chairman of KKR, one of the pioneers of private equity. He shared his insights on the trends and opportunities in private markets, as well as his advice for entrepreneurs and leaders.
- Verdun Perry, Global Head of Blackstone Strategic Partners, one of the largest investors in secondary private equity. He explained how secondary investing works, why it is attractive and how it can generate value for investors.
Why attend Bloomberg Invest?
Bloomberg Invest is more than just a conference. It is a premier destination for all market participants who want to:
- Be there when news breaks. Bloomberg Invest features exclusive interviews and announcements from some of the most influential people in finance and investing. You can hear their insights and opinions first-hand and get ahead of the curve.
- Make new and deepen existing connections. Bloomberg Invest offers unparalleled networking opportunities with peers, experts and decision-makers from across the investment spectrum. You can exchange ideas, share best practices and forge lasting relationships.
- Take away data-driven insights that only Bloomberg can provide. Bloomberg Invest leverages the power and reach of Bloomberg’s data, analytics and media platforms to deliver actionable intelligence and insights that can help you make smarter investment decisions.
Bloomberg Invest is a must-attend event for anyone who is interested in or involved in global investing. It is a unique opportunity to learn from and connect with some of the best minds in the industry, as well as to discover new ideas and opportunities that can shape your investment strategy and portfolio. To watch all sessions from the 2023 conference or to get updates for the 2024 conference and related events, visit Bloomberg Invest.